Pros and cons
- Easy to start. You can still smoke while you quit smoking :)
- Postponing for a minute is easy. Anyone can do it.
- Requires no investments, aides, therapy or preparations
- Roots out smoking habits and rituals
- Even if you donít immediately stop smoking, you will gradually decrease smoking and start reaping the benefits
- Worked for me
- The whole process to eventually quit takes a long time (years, depending on when your start), during which there is still unhealthy smoking
- Requires discipline to remember yesterdays smoking moment and determine today's. Like, you know, one minute later. Wooohh.
- Waiting a minute is easy, but the daily period of craving and counting down to the minute is longer and requires some daily strength.
Next: For who